Gorman's Cleansing Shower
- chapter 3 -
|All It Has Brought Us is - -
- Massive Trade Deficits
- the Loss of Millions of American Manufacturing Jobs
- a Staggering Debt in all sectors, with nil Savings
- a Plague of Illegal Drugs
- and Immigration
- less Family & Job Security
- less Economic Security in our elder years
- and less National Security
George Washington, wise Father of our country, WARNED us against foreign entanglements.
Yet, here we are today, horribly entangled in a "One-World Global Economy"
the handiwork of corrupt and greedy corporations and their blind and equally greedy allies
Here are just a few consequences of their traitorous global scheming:
- Our American technology, inventions and production know-how is now in the hands of
China, Japan, Taiwan, Sri Lanka, Singapore, Bangladesh, India and other third-world
countries where wages are as low as 15 cents an hour, working conditions are dreadful
and child labor and prison labor a hideous reality.
- There is no way American workers can survive against such foreign competition.
- Technology can't save us. As soon as we develop another product, or a more
efficient manufacturing process it quickly makes its way to Asia, Mexico, South America,
etc. where a handful of American and foreign businessmen are making billions off the sweat
of coolie labor, especially in China. Just look for the tiny type on the boxes of
merchandise in every store in America. "Made in China, etc., etc." This is a
recipe for national suicide as American factories close, workers and middle class
families slowly ground down into poverty. This is NOT the America George Washington
- Remember, too, every technological advance may produce a few computer typists grinding
out paper and "information" but the automation and robotization produced by
technology inevitably results in massive elimination of human workers. THINK!
- "Service" jobs, especially those supported by taxes, cannot long
survive the erosion of their support base - - manufacturing, mining, farming, oil
production, where a country's real wealth comes from. NEVER from service
where money is spent and NEW money (wealth) cannot be created. Read the following pages
The ONLY way out of this mess is to depend almost totally on our own resources. We have
plenty of rich farmland, oil in Alaska, coal and natural gas, forests, factories and
skilled labor, to rebuild a modest but decent standard of living. We need nothing from
foreign countries. If they want some of our excess farm products, let them send their
ships and bring gold as payment, not increasingly worthless paper money.
Bring our soldiers home from overseas, let them patrol our borders and put a
stop to illegal immigration and, hopefully, drugs. ONE THING IS CERTAIN. . . .
UNLESS WE TAKE IMMEDIATE AND DECISIVE ACTION TO TURN THINGS AROUND - AMERICA IS LOST AS A
CIVILIZATION. IF YOU DOUBT ME, CONTINUE TO WATCH THE FEDERAL AND PRIVATE DEBT CLIMB TO THE
STRATOSPHERE, thousands more Americans thrown out of work and into poverty and
despair, and an increase in domestic and civil violence as more and more desperate adults
and youngsters realize the American dream has been stolen from them.
How do I know all this? Just read the following Study, as I have, the rise and
fall of great civilizations; THINK and use your common sense!
prefer to be
the proverbial ostrich,
that sticks its head in sand
- and sees nothing happening?
WANT SOME HARD FACTS ??
We owe more and more to foreign interests - - and their kids are smarter !!
- See - - the Grandfather
International Trade Report, showing our
ballooning debt to foreign interests, as our manufacturing base struggles and
A real danger to our nation.
- See the Grandfather
- - with color pictures showing rising consumption as U.S. oil production declines
to 1950 levels, due to declining reserves - - as our imports soar from other nations
- - a threat to future living standards and national security
- See the Grandfather
America's Total Debt Report
- - with pictures of soaring historic high debt ratios of households,
and of the business and financial sectors
- See the Family Income
showing that inflation-adjusted family incomes hardly increased in the past 3 decades,
and actually fell for families supported by one wage-earner - - and, savings at record
- Also, see the Grandfather
- - showing falling education quality, and our kids coming in
dead last on international tests. Another real danger to our nation.
How does this help Junior's future living standard, savings and staying
out of debt?
How does this help a parent feel good about their child's future?
RETURN TO TABLE OF CONTENTS for more Grandpa Gorman's Cleansing Shower